Yay! My friends are back from texas!! I had a blast takin pictures of these girlies out by saltair. It's pretty much my favorite place to take pictures now. Enjoy!
Hi!! So your pictures are a-MAZ-ing! I love the actions! I am just starting out in this whole digital photography thing (I took photo classes in college...but they weren't digital and photoshop is so much better now!)Anyways...I got a Nikon D80 recently and am still figuring it all out. What actions do you use? Are you self-taught...or what? You are really good!!!
Hey! Thanks for your action tips! I love that pay it forward site! I use the itty bitty actions and also brenda's actions...as well as some others...I am still learning how to correctly use them though! I love that picture of Em on the bottom & the sunglasses one! Love that location too!...I'm still trying to figure out where all the good places are here in SA to take pictures...any ideas?
Stacy..your pics are awesome! Do you do family pics? I would totally LOVe to hire you out for my family fall pics? What do you charge? I want some outdoorsy fall color pics up in the mountains. What do you think?
4 comments:
Hey Stacey, how are you doing?You are an awesome photographer. I would LOVE it if you would take pics of Avarie. :)
Hi!! So your pictures are a-MAZ-ing! I love the actions! I am just starting out in this whole digital photography thing (I took photo classes in college...but they weren't digital and photoshop is so much better now!)Anyways...I got a Nikon D80 recently and am still figuring it all out. What actions do you use? Are you self-taught...or what? You are really good!!!
Hey! Thanks for your action tips! I love that pay it forward site! I use the itty bitty actions and also brenda's actions...as well as some others...I am still learning how to correctly use them though! I love that picture of Em on the bottom & the sunglasses one! Love that location too!...I'm still trying to figure out where all the good places are here in SA to take pictures...any ideas?
Stacy..your pics are awesome! Do you do family pics? I would totally LOVe to hire you out for my family fall pics? What do you charge? I want some outdoorsy fall color pics up in the mountains. What do you think?
Post a Comment