So I realize that I haven't posted anything in a while... A couple exciting things though!
1. I have lost 10-ish pounds and 7-ish inches since January! Crazy stuff.. It is pretty much all thanks to Kelsie! She's a great motivator even though she likes to see me suffer at the gym :)
2. My parents are officially moving here! Weird... It's been like a million kazillion years in the making! It'll be cool! More tea parties!!!
3. I am quitting apple vision and going to start working for Brody fulltime! Woo Hoo! I'm so excited you have no idea. This summer is going to be fun too because I'm shooting quite a few weddings with Ran! He teaches me lots of good stuff so that's cool.. Oh and this weekend Nathan and I are going to Vegas with the studio gang for WPPI. I'm stoked... it'll be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Stace,
I am so proud of you for getting healthier! I want you to win the bet. Dad and I got a lot done today. We cleared out the spare room, then we'll fill it with boxes to go. We had 14 garbage bags and 5 garbage cans full of stuff to meet the garbage men today. I can't believe they took it all. In doing the room today we burned about 4 garbage bags full of business papers, filled 10 more garbage bags, and found a lot of stuff for the garage sale. Whew! we are exhausted! Tomorrow we work on your closet and room. Anyway, we are getting there a little at a time. Have fun in Vegas. Love MOM
Post a Comment