
...made it inside the building at the purple X, and finally to the audition at the blue X...
Here is what the outside line looked like:



And once we got inside:

We had been working on our routine that we were going to say all day, we had a good 7 hours of time to think about it... yup, 7 hours in line for a 20 second audition! Kelsie was nervous:

She Clogged for her audition and it was awesome!!! I'm glad she borrowed some of my black shorts for under her dress because that was one bouncy dress!!!




I went through my speech of how I enjoy wrestling in food, but apparently I wasn't unique enough :) haha... But Kelsie made it to the 2nd round!

She didn't make it past that, but it was a fun day anyways! We both got a bit sunburned but nathan came to our rescue with sunscreen and hats about half way through the line so it could have been alot worse...

3 comments:
You're a couple of crazies. :) I'm glad I didn't have to stand in that line, although I'm sure with the 2 of you it was pretty entertaining. Nice action shot Kels! haha
What a sense of adventure! I can't keep up with you guys but you always keep life exciting. I REALLY wish you would have made it through. (So does Seth after Stacey promised him a thousand dollars, he was very disappointed) Love you both, MOM
Thanks Stac for posting that ONE picture, yeah you know which one!!! That was suprisingly a fast and entertaining 7 hours. It was fun hanging out with Stac and seeing 12,000 different types of people in one little compact area! Oh, and thank you Nathan for bringing us hats and sunblock!!! Good times! :)
-Kelsie
Post a Comment