Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Chuck E Cheese
I got to watch the kidos yesterday morning/afternoon. Tanner LOVED the trampoline and mado had a great time chasin around the cats. Then we met Holly and Justyce at Chuck E Cheese for lunch. They had a great time! We played lots of games, then decided to go to Holly's work- The Kid Barn for some more playing. That is such a cool place! They have inflatable slides and jumping castles... lots of fun, but they were worn about an hour later. Don't mind the blurry pictures. Give me a complicated camera and I can do fine.... a point and shoot though.. you can forget it!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks like they had lots of fun :) I love the one of Tan with the hotdog. We need to get a trampoline...I know they would love it.
Post a Comment