So I was going through some of me and nathans really old pictures and I came across one of my alltime favorite pictures of nathan. One day we decided to sled down the stairs at his sisters house and man... i'm glad that I caught this expression. I just can't look at this picture without laughing. It definatley brightens my day in some odd way :)

Then after laughing about this picture with my sister-in-law and nathan I remembered from a month ago when we went to the point of the mountain last time and he just looks so hilarious in this picture. So we started going back and forth between the pictures really fast. oh my. We were laughing so hard I almost peed my pants.
5 comments:
he's gonna kill you for posting this. What the heck is he doing in that last picture. Nathan...there is no excuse to look so...so....oh what's the word I'm looking for
even Charlie is saying "what the heck?"
I think I have the word...like a butterfly! Sorry Nate, but this is a really hilarious picture, and the other one too. We all love ya. MOM
nope....that word is a little too nice to describe it :) hmmm...i'll keep thinking haha
It makes my heart sing every time i see them!
Post a Comment