
K so after hearing so many bad things about this movie I just have to give my 2 cents. Last night I went and saw the movie with Ash, Carlie, and some of Ashley's friends. It was actually better than I thought it would be! Sure, the fighting scenes were totally fake, and you could tell he was flying/running around on a cord through the air. But oh well! They actually did a really good job overall with casting. Not quite as perfect as the people who cast the Harry Potter characters, but pretty dang close. The only characters I didn't like were Jacob, Charlie, and Emit. The rest of them were almost spot on with what I'd imagined them being like. About half of the movie it was really weird because sometimes Edward looked exactly like Nathans cousin Brooks. Here is his picture:

Totally looks like him, huh!?
Anyways, it was a really good movie. There are some cheesy parts but I'd definitley recommend seeing it. I'm actually pretty excited for the next one!

1 comment:
oh my gosh he does! i didn't see that until now
Post a Comment