thanks! a videographer that used to rent space from us at the studio did it for all 3 of us at the studio for free. pretty cool, huh! it's on our new site www.dezemberphoto.com in the bio section about us now.
thanks! a videographer that used to rent space from us at the studio did it for all 3 of us at the studio for free. pretty cool, huh! it's on our new site www.dezemberphoto.com in the bio section about us now.
7 comments:
thats way sweet! I loved it!
It would... my couch would remind you of that! Well... eh.. no comment!
I like it I like it....sweet video
Stace,
That is way cool, I like the music and all the smiles. Who shot the video? Great job, love MOM
thanks! a videographer that used to rent space from us at the studio did it for all 3 of us at the studio for free. pretty cool, huh! it's on our new site www.dezemberphoto.com in the bio section about us now.
thanks! a videographer that used to rent space from us at the studio did it for all 3 of us at the studio for free. pretty cool, huh! it's on our new site www.dezemberphoto.com in the bio section about us now.
This is great! you guys never cease to amaze me!
Post a Comment