In February we went to Vegas for a big photography convention called WPPI. I learned a ton of stuff from going to classes taught by photographers from all around the world. There was a huge tradeshow also, that I wished I could buy everything there, all the new products and cool camera stuff. On the flight there, I was really craving CiCi’s. Since they have some in Vegas, I got Ran all excited on the flight there so by the time we landed we HAD to have CiCi’s. Well, it was a $30 cab ride there but it was totally worth it for all you can eat 5 buck buffet! After that with luggage still and all we stopped at Smiths to get some groceries for the week. It was pretty funny walking around the store with a cart full of luggage. We totally looked homeless. Anyways, it was super fun and I learned a lot of new techniques and lighting. Good stuff! I didn’t take very many pictures, but here are the few that I did!
I wish I could have been there to see you poor homeless people eating at Cici's and walking through Smiths. Did Randy read every label! It looks like that is what he is doing. Glad you had fun! Love MOM
2 comments:
you always have been a CICI's Lover! Somethings never change....Me... I am actually craving some good ole texas TC's
Yum!
:)
I wish I could have been there to see you poor homeless people eating at Cici's and walking through Smiths. Did Randy read every label! It looks like that is what he is doing. Glad you had fun! Love MOM
Post a Comment