Yesterday I was super sneaky and invited my mom and shan to come with me to fetal fotos to find out what i'm having. nathan just doesn't give me the reactions i was looking for, but my mom and shan sure did! haha we all broke out cryin when the lady told us. the video is tanners reaction after a couple minutes of calming down. i wish i would have though of having a video on the whole time because he was hilarious!
Stacey, This is so exciting, I had no idea. I usually ask shan what is up with you and the last few time i have not. See what happens when i forget to ask! I am so excited for you both! this is so great! BOYS ARE THE BEST! (SO ARE GIRLS) CONGRATS!
5 comments:
"oh yeah...a boy baby....oh yeah...oh yeah....
YEA! congrats stace! how exciting!
Congrats Stac! I am so excited for you!
Stace,
That was so much fun! He's a cute little thing already! That was a special day to remember, love ya lots, MOM
Stacey, This is so exciting, I had no idea. I usually ask shan what is up with you and the last few time i have not. See what happens when i forget to ask! I am so excited for you both! this is so great! BOYS ARE THE BEST! (SO ARE GIRLS) CONGRATS!
Post a Comment