Sunday, January 24, 2010

The room is getting there!

I finally finished up his name blocks yesterday... So if he comes out
and doesn't look like a Lincoln, too bad! Haha
My mom came up to help me with curtains and the crib bumper which I
love! Once I get things put all together I'll post a picture of it :)

6 comments:

shmily said...

I love it! It's going to be really cute with that wall of pictures. See you tomorrow, love MOM

Kelsie said...

That is SO cute! Can't wait to see the room pics!

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

Oh Stace! I am so jealous! I want to make a babys room! Im so happy for you! What are the room colors?!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute Stac!

Stacey said...

Thanks! I'm doing the room in orange, brown, gray and cream and it's all antique-y :)

Randy and Shandra said...

That turned out way cute! Good job :)