Today is actually 2 very important days. Nathan's first Fathers Day and our 4 year Wedding Anniversary. I think it's awesome that they landed on the same day because without Nathan in my life this day would have a totally different meaning. Nathan is the most amazing dad that I could imagine. I'll admit that I was a little worried how he'd handle being a dad, but he surpassed any expectations I had by a mile. Lincoln already admires his dad so much. Sometimes I even get a little jealous when Nathan can make Lincoln smile when I can't. He definitely has a soft spot in his heart for our baby and me. He'll do anything for us- his new little family. Everything in life he wants to make it better for Lincoln than what he had. I appreciate him so much and I don't know what I'd do without him. He's put up with me for all these years and will continue to do so for the next many years :) xoxo
Now for a trip down memory lane!
The old days: (met Sept 10, 2005)



Engagements: (Engaged April 9, 2006)


Wedding: (Married June 20, 2006)



Bought first house (Sept 2006)

Sealed in Manti Temple: (June 20, 2008)



Expecting: (Found out June 2009)

Lincoln born: (March 17, 2010)

I have a great husband, great kid, great family, great friends, what more can I ask for?!
2 comments:
<3
Geez you guys look young! It doesn't seem like that long ago, but I guess time just flies :) Congrats on the 4 years guys!
Post a Comment