I treated Shan to the Tim Mcgraw concert for her birthday this year. We had the best seats in the house- last row! That was on purpose though. We got a nice backrest on the fence instead of slouching over the whole time. It was so fun sitting there, listening to good music, and people watching. There was the pink shirt brigade, the pockets hanging out of the shorts group, the super drunk cowboys picking up on not-interested girls group, and so on... I think all the crazies came out for the concert. Except for us though! We are completely normal as you can tell by the photos below ;)
I'm just going to post every single picture that I took that night.
Our view

The super dark stage

Here is the super dark and blurry stage- very zoomed in

Here is super blurry shan- still very zoomed in accidently

Here is the picture that I meant to take above but failed at

My head was too big compared to shans in the previous picture, so here is take 2

Then I told shan why I was trying to back up so our heads were more proportionate to eachother.
Probably the least flattering picture I've ever seen

Finally a semi-good one!
2 comments:
FUN!!! I just saw him a few months ago in SA ....
You crazy girls. Looks like fun!!!
Post a Comment