Friday, September 3, 2010

Nathan's Birthday (a little late)

I'm so behind on blogging! Here are some pictures from Nathan's Birthday. The night before his birthday, we got a group of friends together and hung out in Wendover. Randy Mangum talked us into going to the Rainbow buffet because they have an all you can eat crab and sea food buffet. It was actually pretty good! (and randy's throat didn't close up from all the crab so that's good!) It was a laaaaaaaaaate night- didn't leave Wendover until about 2am. Or it could have been later, I stopped looking at the time at midnight so I wouldn't want to leave. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY! I LOVE YOU!





After our late night in Wendover, the next morning we drove up to Cherry Hill and did the batting cages. It was fun! Nathan was doing really good. I was doing really bad until he gave me some good advice- keep you eye on the ball. Simple, huh! It totally worked though strangely enough.





No comments: