Monday, January 24, 2011

snowmobile-sledding

We had a great time a couple weekends ago at my parents house in fountain green. My dad just bought his newest toy- a snowmobile, so we thought we'd head down there to check it out and get some fresh air. It was so fun! That was the first time I've ever been on or drove a snowmobile- they're pretty crazy. The first time I took off in it, I did a mini-wheelie- that thing is so powerful.





...And of course, Lincoln had a great time as well. Hanging out with grandma. She showed him how to color. I've never had him hold a marker before- he thought it was pretty neat! He even got a blue tongue from eating the marker. Needless to say, we then switched him to colored pencils instead :)


He'a a chick magnet alright... check out his guns!

No comments: