Thursday, April 21, 2011

Quick cute story...

So last night around 3am Lincoln wakes up (totally not normal) and starts to cries. And cries and cries and then about 45 minutes of that (i was only half awake and his cries turned into my dreams) starts screaming. Terrible-somethings-wrong-screaming. I hurry and run to his room, flip his light on, and there he is sitting in the corner of his crib with his arm stretched out as far as he could out the slats towards the rocking chair next to his crib. Apparently he threw his sock monkey out of the crib then wanted it back but it was like a half inch away from his grasp. That's it. I hurried and gave it back to him and he immediately laid down hugging it and was completely content. Asleep within minutes I'm sure. It was actually pretty funny the next morning, but not at 3:45am.
He's pretty amazing. I love his quirky and loving personality that comes out so much now!

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Emily said...

that is sooooo tender! I love that baby!