Monday, January 9, 2012

London's new skirt

Here is London's "woah-that's-a-bright-flash" face

She is so long and skinny that it's a little tough for clothes to actually fit her right. Onesies that fit her around the waist are too short, and ones that are long enough are ginormous around her torso. SO, I decided to make her a cute little skirt. I have never seen a newborn/tiny sized skirt for sale anywhere. Only dresses... not sure why because they are adorable! So I had this fabric laying around from an old project that I never did and decided to put it to use. An hour later, ta-da! Cute skirt :)
I wish I had the time, energy, and more talent to create a whole line of baby clothes. I'm definitely going to be making more clothes for London though, at least while she's small and it's easy :)
p.s. mom - no, this skirt was not made from a pattern, and no, I still don't know how to read patterns. hahaha

No comments: