Sunday, March 25, 2012

Little man in 2! (Well almost)

We had Lincoln's Bday party a couple days early, his bday is actually on the 27th. It was a great day, so we got to have a BBQ out back! yay for this awesome spring weather! He had such a great time with everyone there!





yup, our 2 year old had a sharp object to open his box :)

This was his reaction when I tried to put on his new helmet! Crazy, huh?! Especially for a kid who LOVES hats. (He warmed up to it right away though and kept knocking his head repeating "hem-et")


Tanner showing him how to ride his new scooter





I'm the WORST EVER!!!! I had all these cute airplane things, and didn't take photos of them before they were all gone/ruined. Can't believe I did that, being a photographer and party planning crazy lady. I made a cute bundt cake that was completely ruined by my terrible icing. Topped it with white cotton candy and Nathan rigged a sweet hanging apparatus for a cute plane to fly above the "clouds". Cupcakes with cotton candy clouds and mini planes on top. Goody bags at the baggage station filled with airplane goodness. Kites with airplanes on them.


His first crash caught! Poor guy, but he recovered quickly :)

This is the point that Shan realized that we didn't get any pics of stuff. Here is the leftover cake that we tried to make look good. hahaha


Mado was so cute! She fed London and got her to sleep.

The pushpop airplanes that were part of the goodie bags


Some of the goodie bag loot. Silly bands, pilot wings, glider plane, stretchy plane, pushpop plane, compass, candy.

Ada with her light up pushpop

The best friends ever! Love you guys.

My dad was helping me bbq









No comments: