Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter Weekend in Fountain Green

 We spent Easter weekend in Fountain Green and had LOADS of fun.  Here's lots of pictures!

See that little bull over there?  Ya, he didn't have a good day that day.  Let's just say... I castrated him. yup.

Lincoln thought that dying eggs was really fun.  So much fun that he stuffed 4 eggs in one little mug... therefore cracking all of them :)  You could definitely tell which ones were Lincoln's!








Ada and Lincoln got to do an easter egg hunt in the orchard at Birth Creek. The older kids got free reign of the field.  Worked out pretty good!

Whenever one of them would find an egg, they'd give it to the other.  Progress, people!!!! Progress! They might not turn out to be mortal enemies after all.



Nathan rigged up a tree swing that London could enjoy :)



 

They had so much fun riding the little bikes and 4 wheeler around all day.


So much fun, that he fell asleep after riding for about an hour! :)


Trying to find his easter basket





Wearing one of my old dresses from when I was little for Easter



These were Ada and Lincoln's reactions to the cascarones!!! 
Pretty hilarious... 

Then they finally got used to it and discovered that it was fun.  I love how Ada is sneaking up on Lincoln!




1 comment:

Mrs. Battle said...

Was Lincoln rocking a pumpkin hat on Easter? I like it. :)