Well I'm now 27 years old. Old. Ugh. It was a good day though. Met up with the fam for lunch then Chelsea came over and watched the kids do I could go hang out with Emily, Carlie, corinn, and Melissa. It was a fun night! We stopped by Denny's to get a free meal :)
Nathan always puts a card and candy in the kitchen for me to wake up to. Well that day apparently Lincoln learned how to get out of his room. I heard some noise in the kitchen at 7am and went in there to find Lincoln sorting at the table.... Eating 1 1/2 candy cars and looking at my birthday card. Just content and casual as could be. It was pretty funny but now I need to figure out a way to reach him to wake me up when he gets up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment