Hahahaha... Madolyn is one crazy lady. Yesterday I got to take some pictures of the kiddos. Mado was just not having it though. I got a couple good shots, but she was just not wanting to be infront of the camera. Me and shan were tryin to get her to stand next to Tanner by the fence, and she quotes a line from the Incredibles Movie- "I'm not happy, Bob... Not Happy." It was Hilarious! I was practically rolling on the ground laughin. Anyways, here are some shots from the day!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
I'm not happy, Bob... Not Happy.
Hahahaha... Madolyn is one crazy lady. Yesterday I got to take some pictures of the kiddos. Mado was just not having it though. I got a couple good shots, but she was just not wanting to be infront of the camera. Me and shan were tryin to get her to stand next to Tanner by the fence, and she quotes a line from the Incredibles Movie- "I'm not happy, Bob... Not Happy." It was Hilarious! I was practically rolling on the ground laughin. Anyways, here are some shots from the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment