So here is just a little sneak peak of some of the tons of pictures I'll someday get around to posting... We had a little party tonight at our house which included spaghetti wrestling and lots of awesome costumes. Attending the party we had shirley temple, alice in wonderland, a forest fairy, the dead steve irwin, ron burgundy, a cop, a robber, 2 50s girls, a biker dude, a vampire, and a skunk. I loved my shirley temple costume, and bner did my hair! How awesome is she?
Sunday, October 28, 2007
a sneak peak at spaghetti wrestling...
So here is just a little sneak peak of some of the tons of pictures I'll someday get around to posting... We had a little party tonight at our house which included spaghetti wrestling and lots of awesome costumes. Attending the party we had shirley temple, alice in wonderland, a forest fairy, the dead steve irwin, ron burgundy, a cop, a robber, 2 50s girls, a biker dude, a vampire, and a skunk. I loved my shirley temple costume, and bner did my hair! How awesome is she?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment