oh. my. GOSH!!!love the pictures, as always...you're amazing!your new litte charlie is just the cutest little puppy ever!congrats!
those turned out SO cute! I love the one of him running in the grass in his blue sweater thing. Classic
Who knew a dog could be photogenic. He has your genes! I love the one with his running, it looks like his legs are crossed! Love MOM
WOW STAC!!! You really should get into the dog photo business!!! :) These are AMAZING! I can't help but laugh when I look at them!!! Charlie is so dang cute!
Oh, how adorable! Even Ethney was squealing. She love dogs. I love his little sweater, these are adorable! WOW!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh. my. GOSH!!!
love the pictures, as always...you're amazing!
your new litte charlie is just the cutest little puppy ever!
congrats!
those turned out SO cute! I love the one of him running in the grass in his blue sweater thing. Classic
Who knew a dog could be photogenic. He has your genes! I love the one with his running, it looks like his legs are crossed! Love MOM
WOW STAC!!! You really should get into the dog photo business!!! :) These are AMAZING! I can't help but laugh when I look at them!!! Charlie is so dang cute!
Oh, how adorable! Even Ethney was squealing. She love dogs. I love his little sweater, these are adorable! WOW!
Post a Comment