As you probably know, last friday on our 2 year anniversary me and nathan were sealed in the Manti Temple. It was really nice, and a while in the waiting. We camped at Birch Creek the night before and went to the Mormon Miracle Pagaent. I got back in my wedding dress and I conned Ran into taking some pictures for us. They are perfect! Exactly the style I was looking for! Here are a few, there are more of us with Charlie in his Tux but I haven't had time to go through all of them yet. I just got back an hour ago from Billings Montana where me and Ran were shooting a wedding. It's been a really busy last couple weeks!
I'm totally getting this next one blown up on a HUGE metallic canvas! Nathan looks like he's one of the Men In Black or something (edgar.. your skins hangin off your face. hahahaha random but that was for my mom...)
You guys are so cute! Congrats again. Stacey, i really need to have you take some pictures. I have lost your number again, for the 3rd time. Yes, I will call Shan and get it. I decided that there is not better time than now.
3 comments:
:)
Stace and Nate, That day was one of the happiest days of my life. I love you both and wish you and eternity of happiness, love MOM
You guys are so cute! Congrats again. Stacey, i really need to have you take some pictures. I have lost your number again, for the 3rd time. Yes, I will call Shan and get it. I decided that there is not better time than now.
Post a Comment