Thursday, July 17, 2008

Interesting...

So this is interesting... you answer the question/topic and google image search your answer... then pic your favorite picture that popped up on the first page.

My Age


A Place I'd Like To Travel To


My Favorite Place


My Favorite Object


My Favorite Food


My Favorite Animal


My Favorite Color


The Town Where I Was Born


The Town Where I Live


A Past Pet


My Best Friends Nickname (i don't know what this has to do with "nate" but oh well!


My Screen Name (it actually came up with this spot on!)


My First Name


My Middle Name


My Last Name (apparently theres a thing called a "petersen graph")


One Of My Bad Habits


My First Job


My Grandmothers Name
Iona:I think it's cool this came up because she was a really good oil painter :)

Gloria: hahaha...


My College Degree.. this is what came up when I typed "non-existent" HAHA


What I'm Doing Right Now

2 comments:

Pam D said...

You crazy girl. I love this, especially Gloria's picture (fits her don't you think?) haha. I can't believe you are 23 either, you're my BABY! Love ya lots, MOM

Vicki said...

Love this! Stacey, We have been to Cabo and actually took a little boat ride around those magnificant Rock in the ocean. It is beautiful! If you go at the right time, there are whales all over and Marlin too! YOu are a doll!