Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Party

Last week we got together for a Halloween party.

Highlights of the evening:
1. trying to describe our love life in the form of a candy bar in front of everyone. and kelsies suggestion of adding milky way to the list of choices.
2. moms attention to detail in costumes. going so far as to tie a toy with a thing of string to throw out the window of a bus
3. candlestick salad.. hahahaha
4. yummy yummy homemade donuts
5. shans 100% spandex costume

wait. I should re-number those in order... if that was the case, shans costume would be number 1. And without further adieu, shans costume: (shan, be grateful.. there were much worse pics I could have used)





2 comments:

shmily said...

Oh my, Stacey, make sure that you keep that picture, it may come in handy some day. what fun, I will always treasure those memories. Love MOM

Randy and Shandra said...

GROSS