Sunday, May 31, 2009

texas trip

I was able to go to texas earlier this month to do Becca's engagement and bridal pictures! It was a great trip, but waaaaay too short! It was awesome being able to see Becca, Joe, and my old friend Bruce that i've known since 1st grade. It's been way too long. I got to stay with Russ&Laura and see my nephews Seth & Jaiden so that was my favorite part for sure! They are growing up so fast and I miss everyone in Texas so much. We went to canyon lake to go swimming and had a little bbq there.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

of course there had to be a picture of cici's. haha. i do miss that place :)

Kelsie said...

The boys look SO big!!! I can't believe that Seth is jumping off that cliff....oh wait, yes I can cause that is probably what Russ & Randy both did at that age! :)