Stace, I am so happy for you. I did find out that even Conie knew about it before me...not good...not good. Just kidding, I'm sorry I made it so tough for you to tell me. I am excited, and for some reason I am leaning toward a boy. Although a girl would even things out a little. Either way, we'll be half way to twelve....so that means six more for you unless you can talk the others into more. Love you bunches, MOM
7 comments:
:) :) :) SO EXCITED :) :) :)!!!!!
Congrats Stacey! I am so excited for you guys!!!
The Chinese birth chart says its a boy!!! What do YOU think it is????????
YAY! :)
Woop WOOP! I can't wait to play and love this little baby!
Stace,
I am so happy for you. I did find out that even Conie knew about it before me...not good...not good. Just kidding, I'm sorry I made it so tough for you to tell me. I am excited, and for some reason I am leaning toward a boy. Although a girl would even things out a little. Either way, we'll be half way to twelve....so that means six more for you unless you can talk the others into more. Love you bunches, MOM
Congrats Stacy!
Post a Comment