So far I haven't gotten morning sickness so that's great! I just have to snack all day though because if I get myself to the hungry point I can feel sickness coming on. I think it's a girl, nathan hopes for a boy.. kelsie says its a boy based on the chinese gender chart so we'll see. the only names i like so far are boys names- Lincoln and London.
Nathan's birthday was yesterday so we met up with some people at a sushi place. Of course I was the only non-sushi-er there but that's okay. It was a good time and tomorrow his family is coming over for a BBQ.
That's about all that's been happening around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
u need to start a baby blog! Hello! And since you have a due date I am assuming you went... tell me you did.... and tell me you didnt do the math yourself... it was never your strong point... haha! Im happy for you, jealouse but happy!
Post a Comment