Today I got quite a bit accomplished! We had Travis over for a yummy
steak dinner and all day I've been working on the babys room. Nathan
calls it my nesting-woman thing and doesn't quite understand why I'm
getting this done right now when I'm not due until march. Oh well, I
guess it is just a woman thing to want to start decorating for the new
little one.
I'm all about finding deals. The crib we got last tear at D.I and I
refinished it. The huge rug we got at ikea on clearance for $15! And
the fabrics were a great deal as well. I just love the plaid orange,
brown, grays. I decided no theme to the room. I just want colors and
art all over. A long time ago, me and shan had an art day and painted
some canvas squares. I've never had a use until now for them! After
deciding on the colors, I found the old squares and they matched
perfectly with orange and brown. I'm really excited to start getting
things together. The closet is a but sad right now with just 3 items
of clothing haha but as it gets closer I'll start to stock up :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment