Nathan and I went up to midway to swim at the homestead crater and
have lunch. It was a great day, then we came home to a big surprise by
our side door... A Christmas tree!!! For the past 3 years, we've had a
tiny ghetto tree that was quite sad looking. We actually used to put
it up on a side table just to make it look a little bigger. So my
parents surprised us tonight and bought us a super nice 7.5 foot tall
tree for Christmas! Complete with little berries, pinecones, and some
frosted tips. I'll get a better picture up when I have my camera
around and I finish decorating, but for now- a trusty iPhone pic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh I see! So now that you are prego, maybe you are moving up on the "favorite" list..huh!?! :) The tree looks awesome!
Post a Comment