Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Finally!

Nathan felt the baby kick tonight! About an hour after I ate a big
bowl of ice cream, Lincoln started going crazy kickin. Finally after
weeks of only me being able to feel him, Nathan felt and could see the
kicks from my tummy. Pretty exciting! This is a picture from last week
at 24 weeks : )

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhhh...very cool

shmily said...

Neat! What did he say? It really is quite a fascinating thing to feel another little human inside you. A miracle I would say. Love MOM

shmily said...

Hey! You only have 16 weeks to go. I better get busy!!! Love MOM

Stacey said...

Actually, exactly 14 more weeks mom :)
and in case you were wondering the size- egg plant. Haha I don't know what egg plants look like though.

shmily said...

They are big... and purple... What kind of images does THAT conjure up?? Anyway, it sure is getting exciting! It's getting closer NATHAN...papa. Can't wait, Love MOM