Friday, April 16, 2010

Lincoln's first out of state trip :)

A couple days ago we decided we needed to get out and do something fun. Randy, Shan, and their kiddos were in wendover for the day so we decided to drive out there and hang out with them. Yes, our 2 1/2 week old's first trip was to Wendover. haha
It was quite the last minute trip, but I'm glad we did it. It was nice having a long drive and just talking the whole time. Lincoln barely even noticed that we had left the house. He slept the whole way there and back, and most of the time that we were there. We sat by the hot tub while we waited for the dinner buffet to open up and waded. Then off to the buffet! It was yummy and totally worth the 3 hour drive. haha After watching Randy and Shan play some poker we headed back to the car and found out that some jerk hit their truck in the parking lot- no fun..
This was the only picture I got unfortunately... next time I'll have to remember to bust out the camera more!

No comments: