Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our first born is 2

While all our attention might be focused on Lincoln nowadays, we're trying not to leave out poor charlie too much. His 2nd birthday was on April 20th! I can't believe we've had him for almost 2 years now. I gotta say, he is the best dog ever. His personality fits in so well with ours, and he is so smart! He can sit, stay, catch, play dead, give us 5, give us 10, dance, and other things I can't think of right now. Not to mention his other less than awesome talents like clearing out a room FAST with silent but deadly farts, impressive long audible farts, storing food for days in his jowls, smearing said food on your legs just by walking past him, and the ablity to knock down a full grown adult if you walk on the wrong side of the stairs. Here is our cute lil (BIG) pup last year on his bday :)

1 comment:

Randy and Shandra said...

hiiii....charrrrlie.......Happpppy birrrrthdayyyy.....loooooooovvvve Chuubbbbbbs.....