Sunday, May 23, 2010

8 weeks old

I can't believe how fast babies grow! He went through a major growth spurt last week... so much that he looked different when I'd get home from work then when I left that morning! He's the most amazing kid ever. He's so easy going 95 % of the time. He's even beginning to not mind diaper changes. He LOVES the bath and could stay in there all day and be completely content. He's starting to laugh when we tickle him, and he is still not the most quiet sleeper... between the sleep laughs, farts, and snores, he's quite entertaining to watch sleep!
(like this onsie? i made it last night so he had something to wear to church today. i'm going to make a suspenders one and bowtie one too. i love them!)






3 comments:

Krista said...

oh my stacey!!! he is adorable!!! i can't believe how much he's already grown...crazy.
that onsie is so cute...love it.
great pics...as always! :)

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

:) cute!

Randy and Shandra said...

SO DANG CUTE! Lincoln...your belly is getting to be the size of Adalee's already. You might just pass her up soon!