



If there were 2 mothers/women that I admire the most, they would be my mom and my sister. They are such great examples to me of what I want to be like as a mother. They are so loving, caring, selfless, creative, and every other good adjective you could think of. They are what I strive to be like.
My mom took me and Shan to the BYU Womens Conference a couple weeks ago. We had a great time learning awesome things in the classes, doing a service project making puzzles for little kids, learning ideas from the booths, and watching an awesome concert put on by hillary weeks. We've been before but I think this year I learned more- being a mother now made a big difference in what information I took away from it. It was so fun and I can't wait until next year!

1 comment:
Who are those crazy people??? That was SO much fun. Priceless memories!!, Love ya
Post a Comment