Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

Okay, so I'm starting this a couple of days late. Oh well! Life is pretty busy right now. Everyone who reads this already knows me, but here is a little introduction in a nutshell. I was born in California, moved to England for a couple years, then spent the majority of my childhood/teenage years in San Antonio. When I was 18ish I moved up to Utah because I was bored with Texas. I'm a college drop-out (twice), and proud of it. I think that college is for certain people, and I'm not one of them. In Sept 05 I met met Nathan, and we got married June 06. We got our first kid Charlie (olde english bulldog) in May 08. Our real first kid came along March 2010. Lincoln is adorable and pretty much the perfect kid. Nathan is the best dad. I work as a photographer for Brody Dezemeber Photography and I love it! Definitely keeps me super busy especially in the summer, but it's worth it. That's pretty much it!
Here aer my 15 interesting facts!
1. I had a british accent when I was a child. Quickly outgrew that when I moved to Texas in 1st grade and got made fun of :)
2. My feet are always cold- even in the summer. The only cure is a nice hot tub
3. I have an extremely low pain tolerance level. and still can't believe I survived a half-natural (not by choice) child birth.
4. I hate change. I'm trying really hard to not hate it as much, but when I see a penny in the couch I usually throw it away.
5. Some of my best friends, I have known since 2nd grade.
6. I used to have a huge obsession with paris and anything french related. In high school I was really good at speaking French,
7. Another throwing away thing- I hate clutter and tend to throw things away if I haven't used/seen it in 6 months.
8. I have taken a picture of Lincoln every day since he was born. And plan on doing so until he won't let me anymore. "mom- do you really need a picture of me on my first day of high school??" "yes. yes i do."
9. Without my ipone, I would be lost.
10. I'm really good with people's names/faces. I still remember bride and groom's from 4 years ago just like it was yesterday.
11. And quite opposite of that- I don't remember much of my childhood. Terrible long term memory, great short term memory.
12. I have worked with every member of my immediate family- it's not the best idea ;)
13. I've recently become obsessed with dave ramsey, and trying to become debt free. Never will I use another credit card.
14. People watching is the most interesting thing to me. At concerts/other public events, I can't help but be consumed watching other people,
15. When I drive in the snow, I often black out. It's not so good...

And lastly, a recent picture. Being a photographer, I'm really never in any pictures, but here's one that Brody took of us last month. LOVE IT!

No comments: