They've been married for um... 37ish? years? Man, that's bad but I have no idea how long they've been married :) All I know is that it's been a while!!
They were great supports growing up. My dad was in the military for 20 years, my mom stayed home with us kiddo's. Then after the Military they got into CiCi's Pizza franchise. I loved that place. It was my second home for many many years. After I was living here in Utah for 4-5ish years, they finally moved here as well. Well, to Fountain Green that is. They are about 1 1/2 hours south of where I live, which is pretty cool because now that I actually want to hang out with my parents (weird, I know) I can go see them whenever I want! My dad is the funny guy that picks on everyone and my mom is the lady that cries when something is super funny. They're pretty cool now that I have started my own family. I realize how great of a job they did raising us. SMHILY!

No comments:
Post a Comment