House
-Good ole Hugh Laurie is just fabulous! Love his sarcasm, witt, and humor!
Flipping Out
-I probably like this because it is slightly reminiscent of work :P Jeff is awesome, Jenny is no nice, and Zoila... well, Zoila is just hilarious to watch! If you haven't seen this yet- please do!
The Office
-My favorite. Ever. Who could NOT like a show that has the following quotes:
"If I could menstrate, I wouldn't have to deal with idotic calendars anymore. I'd just be able to count down from my previous cycle. Plus, I'd be more in tune with the moon and tides."
"I am faster than 80% of all snakes"
"Why tip someone for a job I'm capable of doing myself? I can deliver food. I can drive a taxi. I can and do, cut my own hair. I did however, tip my urologist, because I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones."
Community
-One of my favorite comedians, Joel McHale stars in this show. It's pretty funny!
The Big Bang Theory
-This show makes me feel like more of a geek. But in a good way :)
"A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink? The bartender replies, "for you, no charge" hahahahaha
no charge!! get it!!
"BAZINGA"
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
-even just the show titles are enough to crack me up. This is definitely a little more of nathan's style of show, but I gotta admit that when it's funny, it's funny.
Psych
-Apparently the star of this show- james roday rodriquez went to taft (my high school)! So, naturally I just HAVE to like this show :) It's not a very well known show, so I hope it doesn't get cancelled!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment