1. San Antonio- probably just because I have a lot of history and fun memories there
2. Vieques Puerto Rico- not sure if this is technically a city, but I love it there! Everyone is just so carefree and nice! Not to mention- BEAUTIFUL and the bioluminescent bay there is one of the most incredible things I've ever seen/done in my life. No joke. If you don't know what that is- google it. Here is a google image:

3. New York- The hustle and bustle of the big city just brings me alive! Everything is so big, and I kind of feel like buddy on "Elf" when I'm there- just staring up at all the buildings.
4. Nice or Paris France- K, so I haven't actually been there, but I'm pretty sure it would top my list of favorite cities. The history, culture, language, everything, just entices me!
5. Seattle- K, so I haven't actually been here either, but it's one of those places that I think I would like to live. Random, I know. Me and rain though, we get along.

No comments:
Post a Comment