Monday, March 5, 2012

"Cheese"


Lincoln LOVES the camera now. Whenever I get it out, he had to run in front of me and say "cheeeeese".. and now he even started putting his hands in his pocket automatically. I always make him put his hands in his pockets when I take his photo because then he doesn't do weird things with his hands during a picture. Anyways, we were selling our old fridge tonight so I got out the camera to take a picture of it, and he will NOT let me. He got on top of the coffee table, standing directly in my way of the fridge just so he could take his picture and mess mine up :)
So, he's a pro now! Would that be weird if I got him into modeling? I seriously think he would do great at it now.

1 comment:

Randy and Shandra said...

ummmmm yes! h&m model perhaps?!