So I'm seriously so excited to start the Phat Club at the Studio. Randy, Brody, Derek, and I are having a little contest. Starting probably this week sometime (as soon as we're able to measure our BMIs) we are going to put $50 bucks each into a pot. The person with the most improvement of their BMI as of June 1st will win the $200! I'm already planning what to do with my money :) hehe
I'm thinkin I might as well get a cute pair of $200 true religion jeans since really it would only cost me $50. As Ran taught us at the Bridal show this weekend, all the cute, fashionable girls wear them. I wasn't convinced at the beginning of the show, but by the end and only seeing 1 cute girl that wasn't wearing them I figured I might as well at least try some on :)
So... If anyone out there reads this... give me some encouragement! I must beat the boys! I just signed up for a free week trial at Gold's Gym and I'm meeting my new personal trainer Kelsie there! hahaha, jk she's really my sister in law... but hopefully she'll be able to help me out a little.. I hate working out :(
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Me and Randy are still having our contest, so I guess we can help each other. Whoever loses 10 pounds first gets $200. Kinda nice encouragement right? I only have 3 more to go!!
I have never heard of those jeans. Guess I'm totally out of the loop. :) You already knew that though.
You go girl!!!
Post a Comment