On Saturday, we went up to Sundance with Travis and Lindsay to scope out some stars and hang out. It was FREEZING! BRR!! We had lunch at this really good pizza place, walked around park city, then got some hot chocolate at rocky mountin chocolate factory. There was this random dude that does the training for the owls in harry potter in the chocolate place with a trained falcon. It was weird. who brings a huge bird into a candy store?? Anyways, we saw the dude who plays Roy on The Office, and the dad from high school musical. I didn't know who it was, but after i was told who he was it was apparent because there were tons of little girls surrounding him.
I didn't take the nice camera, I took a point and shoot cam, and there was a smudge on the lens that caused weird things to appear on the picture. haha...
And Travis had no idea why I made his stand right there to take a picture. haha
And Nathan doesn't like getting his picture taken :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment