Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Resolutions

*sigh* I'm so relaxed right now... After soaking in the hottub by myself tonight, I was thinking about what my resolutions should be. I know they shouldn't be something that you only think about in January, then forget about for the rest of the year, so I really contemplated on realistic goals rather than the norm "be a better person and lose weight" thing... After my contemplation, this is what I came up with (complete with pictures and everything!)

1. Get to know all my brother and sister in laws better and spend more time with them... This is a big one because I have lots! Ready? Kelsie, Randy, Travis, Lindsay, Holly, Alan, Curtis, Spencer, Jinae, Chelsea, and maybe someday Laura will by one too. I know some better than others, but I want to be more like family with all of them. Since I don't want to put a picture of each of them up, I'll settle with a picture of cute Nathan as a kid since most of the inlaws are his siblings :)

2. Numero dos... Go to the Manti Temple with Nathan :)

3. Be a real shooter for Brody! Brody, if you're reading this... I'm serious! hahaha I know I make some awesome albums, but I've got more up my sleeve than that ;) And just for you, Brody, I googled your name and this old picture came up! enjoy! muah ha ha ha I'm so evil.

4. Be more social... It seems that over the past couple years I've aged so much. I'm an old fart now. For instance, for new years rather than party me and nathan stayed home and did pretty much nothing... Don't get me wrong, it was okay, just like any other night, but I just don't really care about being social anymore it seems. I want to be more talkative with strangers and make more friends. Man, I just made myself sound really nerdy. Oh well... Hmmm What picture can i put for this one? We'll go with one from a couple years back just because I like it.


Welp, Big Gulps huh... That's about it for now. Gotta go change out of my swimsuit now. I didn't want to forget anything... night!

No comments: