Tuesday, December 16, 2008

**caution this post contains something terrible**

Shame on society..

For allowing people to wear these boots! Im sitting on trax, and was about to write a blog about my day then SHE walked in. Now I can't take my eyes off the hideousness of these montrocities they calls ugg boots. Does noone understand that they are called UGgs?!?! As in the UGliest shoes in the world?

Sorry if you have a pair of these. I dont mean to single you out. To be fair, I think crocs are the 2nd ugliest shoes so Im not just prejudice towards boots.

She left the train. Now I can concentrate on the blog that I was originally going to write. Wait. Nope, still cant get the uglyness out of my head. I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

2 comments:

shmily said...

Stace,
I am with you there. Dad has been calling them muck lucks (the eskimo name for them) and I told him I don't even like the name. But wait.... I am going to have to get me something like them because the snow will soon be up to our knees. Hve any alternative suggestions? MOM

Lindsay Lou said...

i for one Love them! They are so comfy and they are a life saver when it snows....I'll have to convert you i guess