Here is Nathans priceless face during a game of cards... It's kinda a "had-to-be-there" thing, right mom?!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas
Christmas morning, Nathan and I did our own thing in the morning opening presents, then headed to Orem to my grandparents house. We played a CRAZY round or 2 of charades which was super fun! I'll have to post a video on that when it's safe. I'm not sure yet. Nathan always stresses about what to get me and is always so worried that he didn't do good, but he did! I've been really wanting/needing a piano bench (the current one is half an old office chair. ghetto I know)... and he found an awesome one to replace that! He also got us tickets to the Body World museum that we've been wanting to go to. Ummm, also a volleyball net for next summer, and a new computer printer! yay! I actually started scrapbooking last night again because of it. I got him a massage from massage envy, gift card to buy an air compressor he's been wanting from harbor frieght, some rollerblades (weird and random i know), and other random stuff like a book all about poop. Anyways, after Orem, we went to his parents house and we were able to call his brother Alan who is on his mission in Hong Kong. It was good talking to him, where he is, it was actually the day after Christmas because of the time difference. It was a really good day!
Here is Nathans priceless face during a game of cards... It's kinda a "had-to-be-there" thing, right mom?!





Here is Nathans priceless face during a game of cards... It's kinda a "had-to-be-there" thing, right mom?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This was a wonderful Christmas, and yes you did have to be there for Nate's face. It was so cute!! I am still trying to figure out your charades. That was pretty neat the way you guys "cooked" up the whole thing. I thought it was very weird that Randy was the first to volunteer. Thanks for making Christmas so special. Love MOM
Post a Comment