Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas time

I love Christmas. The snow however I could do without. Last night Nathan, Charlie, and I put up all our Christmas decorations and tree. Well. Charlie layed on the floor, Nathan layed on the couch and watched me put it up actually. :)
The tree looks pretty tall because it's touching the ceiling, but it's actually only like 5 feet tall. I had to put it on a thing to make it look cooler than it really is. I love this ornament with a picture of Nathan as a kid on it. He was such a cute kid! And the monkey was kinda random. It was in the box with Nathans ornament and we don't know where it came from.




2 comments:

shmily said...

Stace,
The tree looks good! Thanks for coming down today. Sorry we couldn't do more while you were here. I will try to not be so scared of Charlie, but he needs to stop growing! I am amazed at how smart he is, and he's just a baby!

Vicki said...

HOw fun - you guys are so cute. Looks like your trip was a blast. I love your tree. MErry Christmas!