
Russell- Again, we didn't really "grow" up together because of the age difference, but I've always been pretty close with him. He's very protective of me, and is definitely the typical big brother that doesn't let people mess with little sis. He's a great dad, a good motivator, and a lot of fun to be around.
Shandra- She's an awesome sister to have! I really look up to her as a mom. She's great with kids and really seems to have her life together. Someday I want to grow up to be like my older sis. :) As kids, we got in our share of hair pulling fights, but now we're great friends. On my days off from work, she's one of the first people I call to hang out with.
These are just my "pure blood" siblings, but I didn't forget about you "in-law" siblings, Kelsie, Laura, Randy, Travis, Holly, Alan, Jinae, Curtis, Chelsea, and Spencer, Ya'll are all awesome too :)

1 comment:
Randy's offended he didn't get a whole paragraph...hehe. just kidding.
Post a Comment