Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 9-A picture of your friends

My friends are amazing. I seriously have the best friends that I could ask for. Most of them I've known for SO long.
Ashley:
Ashley was probaly my first real best friend. Since 2nd grade. We've pretty much gone through life together. Even though we live thousands of miles apart now and don't talk as much, we can still hang out and talk like nothing has changed. She's awesome.



Emma:
Emma was Ashley's annoying little sister, that I grew to absolutely LOVE as we got older. (notice I saw "WAS", B..)She is one of the most intelligent and sincere people I know. She's seriously an amazing catch for some lucky guy out there!


Becca:
Me and Becca have gone through a lot together. We had our first apartment together, then she moved up to Utah after I did and we lived together here. She's my cruiser buddy, and someone that I could hang out with forever and never get bored. There's always fun and laughter with us 2 together!


Carlie:
Carlie is probably the closest friend that is from my "utah life". We met working together at an optometrist office and I'm so glad we did! Carlie is silly, fun, and so easy to talk to. We can talk about anything together. Mostly it consists of boys, financial stuff, and church. Did I mention we're kind of nerdy ;)


Kremer:
Kremer and I were pretty much in seperable in high school. We were the trouble making duo and proud of it. Some of the funnest times from my teen years were with Kremer. We had a little falling out years back, but we're both older and wiser now, and better for it. Now when we see eachother every once in a blue moon, it's like we're back in high school and back go being our goofy selves.

2 comments:

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

I love you. Nuff said. . . . wanna pull an allnighter????

Emily said...

Dude i love you! thanks for chatting at lunch today. You are my fave sister dont tell ash or christi