Saturday, November 20, 2010

The magic combination

I've finally figured out the no-fail sleep 8pm-8am trick with Lincoln! He has to have the right combination of "things" in his crib and he'll sleep all night! It's kind of funny, because they are all special things. The white blanket was made my nathan's mom and was a blanket she gave lincoln for his baby blessing. The fuzzy teddy bear was given to lincoln from my mom, and she wrote him a poem about how he is his "buddy" bear. The ball and the blanket/bear thing (I always forget what those are called) were made by my sis shan. She's so creative, some of lincoln's favorite things were from her. Every morning, he's cuddling with one (or two) of those things when I go in to get him. So cute!

1 comment:

Randy and Shandra said...

Awwwwwww. Little Linc is so snuggly.