For the past couple days I stated at Shans house to watch the kids while they celebrated their 10 year anniversary on a cruise! 10 years! Wow! That's crazy. Anyways, it was an eventful couple days. My children wanted to be just like her kids. Lincoln wanted to pee in the toilet like ada does. (he went from waking up in the morning to his 3:00 nap going potty in the toilet 4 times! He went once in his big kid undies and did NOT enjoy that. This kid doesn't like spilled milk (unless he does it on purpose) so just imagine his horror when he realized that when you per in underwear, you get wet all over.) ya. That was fun :) anyways, today we are back in a diaper but I don't think it will be too long til he's ready to really do it.
The other copycat is London with Lyla. I was feeding Lyla her dinner and London was looking longingly at it wanting some. So she got her first taste of rice cereal. She loved it and thought it was fun to eat. She had the funniest expression and kept blowing bubbles out her mouth. Anyways, it was fun! 6 kids can definitely be a handful but it wasn't as crazy as I thought it might be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment